This disclaimer (“Disclaimer”) will be applicable to the Website. By using or accessing the Website you agree with the Disclaimer without any qualification or limitation. Akshaya Private Limited (“The Company”) reserves the right to add, alter or delete material from the Website at any time and may, at any time, revise these Terms without notifying you. You are bound by any such amendments and the Company therefore advise that you periodically visit this page to review the current Terms.
No information given under this Website creates a warranty or expands the scope of any warranty that cannot be disclaimed under the applicable laws. Your use of the Website is solely at your own risk. This website is for guidance only. It does not constitute part of an offer or contract.
The particulars contained or the details mentioned in respect of the Projects / developments undertaken by the Company including depicting banners/posters of the Project/development. The contents are being modified in terms of the stipulations / recommendations under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016, and Rules made thereunder (“RERA”) and accordingly may not be fully in line thereof as of date. You are therefore, required to verify all the details, including area, amenities, services, terms of sales, payments and other relevant terms independently with the sales team/ company prior to concluding any decision for buying any unit(s) in any of our projects/developments. Till such time the details are fully updated, the said information will not be construed as an advertisement. To find out more about our projects / developments, please telephone our sales centres or visit our sales office and speak to our sales staff.
In no event will the Company, its management, its associate companies and /or its employees be liable for claim made by the users including seeking any cancellation for any of the inaccuracies in the information provided in this Website, though all efforts have to be made to ensure accuracy. The Company under no circumstances will be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
This website is currently being updated. While enough care is taken by the Company to ensure that information in the website is up to date, accurate and correct, readers are requested to make their independent enquiry before relying upon the same. All content including brochures are purely for general informational purposes only. It is not meant to constitute an offer or solicitation. It is a Visual representation of the project shown on this site. No furniture or accessories shown in any of the visuals are provided with the unit. This website material does not constitute an offer and/or contract of any type between the Developer/Promoter/Owner and the recipient, all intending purchaser/s in any of the projects shall be governed by the terms and conditions envisaged under The Real Estate (Regulation And Development) Act 2016. Nothing on the website should be misconstrued as advertising, marketing, booking, selling or an offer for sale or invitation to purchase a unit in any project by the company/firm. The company/firm is not responsible for the consequences of any action taken by the viewer relying on such material/information on this website.
To find out more about projects/developments, please call 044 – 4200 8811 or visit our sales office during working hours and get in touch with authorized sales representatives of the Company.
1.ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS a. Any visitor logging or navigating on this website automatically agrees to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern the relationship with visitors in relation to this web site. All visitors are presumed to have read, understood and agreed to terms and conditions of this site. b. This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Chennai. The visitor warrants that he/she is fully aware of the laws of India. c.Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. can alter or revoke any terms of conditions of this website without notice. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
2. INFORMATION a. Any visitor logging or navigating on this website automatically agrees to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern the relationship with visitors in relation to this web site. All visitors are presumed to have read, understood and agreed to terms and conditions of this site. b. In no event will Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. be liable for any loss or direct or indirect damages arising from the use of or reliance on this web site. Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. c. The information on this website does not constitute an offer and / or contract of any such type between the owner/developer and the visitor. d. This website contains material which is owned by Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited. e. Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. has the right to alter the information of this website and is under no obligation to communicate any changes.
3. INFORMATION FROM THE VISITORS a. The visitor, by the act of logging onto the website or submitting information through the website or email has consented and expressly and irrevocably authorized Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. to use, analyze, transmit or display all information and documents as may be required by it. The visitor warrants that he has provided true, accurate, current and complete information. By entering a mobile number, user has given consent to Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. to send alerts, promotional SMS and the permission to be contacted. b. In case the visitor does not want to receive information from Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. he will have to communicate to this effect to Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. by sending an email to Customer Cell
4. SECURITY a. Every effort is made to keep the website operative. However Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, the website or any of its components being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control. b. Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that this site will be free of viruses or other harmful components. This website and emails from Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery error and the visitor accepts liability for any consequences that may arise from them.
5. RESPONSIBILITIES a. Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. or any of its employees, managers or representatives shall not be responsible for any consequential damage or economic loss arising or related to the use of the web site. b. The website may contain links to other websites which are not under control of Akshaya Pvt. Ltd.. Any link to off-site pages or other may be accessed by the visitor at his own risk. Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views within them. It is the responsibility of the user to examine the copyright and licensing restrictions of linked pages and to secure all necessary permissions.
6. POP-UP ADVERTISEMENTS a. When visiting our web site, your web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements are most likely produced by other web sites or by third party software installed on your computer. Akshaya Pvt. Ltd. does not endorse or recommend products or services for which visitor may view a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen while visiting its web site.