1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- Any visitor logging or navigating on this web site automatically agrees to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern the relationship with visitors in relation to this web site. All visitors
are presumed to have read, understood and agreed to terms and conditions of this site.
- This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. The visitor warrants that he/she is fully aware of the laws of India.
- Srinidhi Constructions can alter or revoke any terms of conditions of this web site without notice. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication. Please check this page regularly
to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- In no event will Srinidhi Constructions be liable for any loss or direct or indirect damages arising from the use of or reliance on this web site. Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which Srinidhi Constructions shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information on this web site does not constitute an offer and / or contract of any such type between the owner/developer and the visitor.
- This web site contains material which is owned by Srinidhi Constructions and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text and
graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- Srinidhi Constructions has the right to alter the information of this web site and is under no obligation to communicate any changes.
3. INFORMATION FROM THE VISITORS
- The visitor, by the act of logging onto the web site or submitting information through the web site or email has consented and expressly and irrevocably authorized Srinidhi Constructions to use, analyze, transmit or display all
information and documents as may be required by it. The visitor warrants that he has provided true, accurate, current and complete information. By entering a mobile number, user has given consent to Srinidhi Constructions to
send alerts, promotional SMS and the permission to be contacted.
- Every effort is made to keep the web site operative. However Srinidhi Constructions takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, the web site or any of its components being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues
beyond its control.
- Srinidhi Constructions does not warrant that this site will be free of viruses or other harmful components. This web site and emails from Srinidhi Constructions are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses
as well as delivery error and the visitor accepts liability for any consequences that may arise from them.
- Srinidhi Constructions or any of its employees, managers or representatives shall not be responsible for any consequential damage or economic loss arising or related to the use of the web site.
- The web site may contain links to other websites which are not under control of Srinidhi Constructions. Any link to off-site pages or other may be accessed by the visitor at his own risk. Srinidhi Constructions has no control over
the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views within them. It is the responsibility of the user to examine the copyright
and licensing restrictions of linked pages and to secure all necessary permissions.
6. POP-UP ADVERTISEMENTS
- When visiting our web site, your web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements are most likely produced by other web sites or by third party software installed on your computer. Srinidhi Constructions does
not endorse or recommend products or services for which visitor may view a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen while visiting its web site.