5 Décor Ideas for a Large Balcony
A spacious and large balcony offers you one of the best ways to enjoy the beautiful outdoors in the bliss and comfort of your own home. With just a few simple décor tips, you can transform your balcony into a functional and comfortable area that can be used for all kinds of recreational and entertainment purposes.
Here are 5 décor ideas for a large balcony:
1. Create multiple zones: One of the most important things to do in the case of a large balcony is to create zones or corners for different activities. For example, one part of the balcony can be dedicated to eating, while another can be dedicated to reading or stargazing. Dividing the large balcony into zones can help you pick out the right kind of furniture.
2. Bring in a variety of furniture: Large spaces allow you to experiment with different kinds of furniture, so make sure to include a good variety in your balcony. From a dining table with chairs to an outdoor couch, beanbag and hammock, make sure to mix things up.
3. Accessorize with rugs and cushions: Décor accessories are just as essential in the balcony as they are in your indoor spaces. Pick out a rug, outdoor cushions and upholstery for your balcony.
4. Focus on the lighting: The lighting in your balcony can make or break its décor. Fairy lights or string LED lights work well for most kinds of balconies, but you may want to try out different kinds of lights before taking your pick.
5. Add a splash of green: Greens are an essential component of any balcony, but make sure not to go overboard with the plants. Pick out a few kinds of potted plants and flowers that complement the décor of your balcony and focus on the arrangement.